Saturday 22 November 2008

wot do i do?


well... mostly i cycle to this warehouse where i ride the lift to the top floor and then sit at a desk and stare out the window... for cover i turn on the computer and every now and then i get intrigued and look at it... at this point i usually get sucked in and find myself spending most of the day trying to get out again! i've found that trying to communicate with my friends helps kill the time while i'm stuck inside....(like now!) occasionally the computer gives me tasks (which i know are tests! ...kinda weird puzzles) which i have to complete if i'm to be released by the end of the day... i really dunno why i turn up every day for this torture... i guess it's become a habit... and you gotta do something eh? well don't ya?

but christ i've totally oversimplified it! occasionally (when i'm not stuck inside the computer) other people try and talk to me... sometimes someone hands me this small chunk of plastic with metal bits inside and a voice comes out! usually the voice gives me more tasks (just like the computer) i really feel like a lab rat! all these tasks! (which like i've already said - i know are tests really!) sometimes a bunch of people i hardly ever see or have never ever seen before turn up and sit down with me at a big table... they usually try and convince me of something or other and generally scare me quite alot...

come to think of it... what the hell am i doing! i could be sitting in the park looking at the clouds.... it's all very strange... i guess it reassures me though cos otherwise i'd have to come up with some way of passing the time by myself... and that could be risky...

No comments: